What do you want to get out of social media?
Running a holistic health business can be overwhelming. You have a business to run and manage. And you want your business to grow and flourish.
As a health and wellness consultant, you want to expand your reach and grow your online presence. But you know it is challenging to succeed on social media.
Here are some questions to get you started with defining your social media strategy.
On Setting Goals
- Why have you joined social media?
- What is your brand’s overall purpose?
On Knowing Your Audience
- Who is your target audience?
- How to identify your client pain points?
On Defining Your Brand
- What is the tone of your social media updates?
- What emotions do you hope to convey through your brand’s visuals and messaging?
On Planning Content
- Which social platforms should you use?
- What types of content should you post?
On Content Creation
- What realistic resources do you have?
- How often should you post new content?
On Analyzing and Measuring
- How will you measure ROI?
- What is the customer journey from search to purchase?